2. 15th April

Wednesday, 15th March, 2020  (Googleclassroom activity)
Resultado de imagen de IMAGE WITH MOVEMENT gifts good morning
GOOD MORNING MY WONDERFUL STUDENTS!

WELCOME TO THE ENGLISH CLASS!

The Cup Song + Activities - EFL Classroom

ACTIVITY 1. Listen to the music video for Anna Kendrick's Cup Song.

-

ACTIVITY 2. Listen again to the music video for Anna Kendrick's Cup Song and answer the gap-fill and word-order questions about the lyrics.

Video quiz questions (Googleclassroom activity):

1) What does she say?
Fill the gap: I've got my ________________________ for the long way 'round.
2) What does she say?
Fill the gap: And I sure would like some ________________________ company.
3) What does she say?
Fill the gap: You're gonna ________________________ me when I'm gone.
4) What does she say?
Fill the gap: When I'm gone, when I'm gone...you're gonna miss me when I'm ________________________
5) What does she say?
Fill the gap: You're gonna miss me by my ________________________ You're gonna miss me by my talk. Oh!
6) What does she say?
Fill the gap: I've got my ticket for the long way 'round. The ________________________ with the prettiest of views.
7) What does she say?
Fill the gap: It's got ________________________ It's got rivers. It's got sights to give you shivers.
8) What does she say?
Fill the gap: You're gonna miss me by my walk. You're gonna miss me by my ________________________ Oh!
9) What does she say?
Put the words in order: gone. when I'm gonna miss me You're
10) What does she say?
Fill the gap: You're gonna miss me by my hair. You're gonna miss me ________________________


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!



This Is The Song That Never Ends: CUPS

Here it's my challenge! os RETOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's OPTIONAL (take it easy/ tranquilidad!)
Do you want to have an extra 0'5 mark in your marks, then try to achieve the challenge!
You only have to send me a video, you can do it with any of your family if you want .
You'll have till the end of May to do it, I think it's time enough.

¿Quieres tener medio punto más en tus notas? Entonces, anímate y haz el challenge.
sólo tienes que mandarme un vídeo (si no quieres que se te vea, enfoca sólo las manos como en el tutorial que tenéis aquí abajo, si quieres puedes hacerlo acompañado o con alguien de tu familia;).Tienes hasta final de mayo para intentarlo, creo que será suficiente.


 I've been challenged to do it, so I want to share that challenge with you too. I'll try it (hard), if I achieved it, I will show you a video of that too. Yo he sido retada también, si lo consigo os mando el vídeo, I promise !


----